Choose a secure Sign-In Method
Choose one of the following two options to access My VAC Account:
Use a Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (e.g. online banking). This option is convenient as you won't have to remember a different user ID and password.
- None of your information (e.g. financial, banking) will be shared with VAC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the VAC web site to use your Sign-In Partner.
- If you have forgotten your password for your selected Sign-In Partner, you will need to contact your Sign-In Partner to have your password reset.
Sign-in with or Register for a GCKey user ID and password
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Your GCKey is a user ID that can be used to securely access Government of Canada's online services. If you've created a GCKey on another federal government site, you can also use it for My VAC Account.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking Forgot your password? and answering a few security questions.
- If you have forgotten your GCKey user ID you will need to create a new one.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You can contact us toll-free at:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30, local time
Outside of Canada
Any other country
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30, EST
- Date Modified: